Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Funkengroovin Wednesday - Special Bonnaroo Edition

Everybody has an opinion!
Earlier today after publishing my blog, I got phone calls and e-mails telling me what I should and should not put on my blog. After consulting with my attorney, who not only wanted me to revise my blog, but also decided that he could dictate to me what to publish, I did some editing. I can take constructive criticism, but personally, I think it's censorship! A bunch of hooey! Btw, I cut the legal eagle off, with respect to their critique. Let me add that one of these nosey people actually deleted a whole blog I had written, when they were reading it on my computer. I have no clue what they did. All they said was, "I don't know what happened! I didn't do anything!"


So, to all those who think mi blog es su blog - go get your own fucking blog!

Here's a cropped version of one of the photos I removed and I've added more of the scenes at Bonnaroo, at the insistence of the above mentioned buttinskies, with Sting and the Police and the lead guitarist from Fountains of Wayne smoking, having his hair blown by an electrical fan (as opposed to a fan from the audience), and (it's said) drinking a beer during the concert, though not visible in the photo (gee,
that's soo cool, maan).


A big thank-you to Number One Son for all the photos for this week's Funkengroovin' Wednesday! I have to give him credit. I've looked at his photos of the campsite, over and over again, and it looks pretty damn cool. The Spaghettios, not something I would personally go with, but still pretty smart. He says the food is expensive - let's face it - it's probably a big rip-off (they take away your $2.00 propane canisters, and sell them, in the grounds, for $7.00) but probably an enjoyable one. Being able to get by on Spaghettios for four days, no bath and using pretty crappy port-o-potties has to be strain and somewhat of a learning experience. Bonnaroo is a business, and as in all businesses, they're out to make a buck. 'Nough said. (I don't want anymore calls from the censorship committee.)


The last photo of the sunset over the campgrounds is really nice and if you look closely to the right you can see an orange VW Bus.

Loading Up (cropped):











































No comments:

Post a Comment