Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Funkengroovin Wednesday

Dear Readers:

I had a blog all written out for my belated Funkengroovin Wednesday. As I was trying to embed a YouTube Video onto the last section, somehow, my whole blog was deleted.

I can't find it and I don't know where it went. I'm totally upset about this and it's not the first time it's happened. This is becoming a continual problem and I'm not sure what I can do about it it, except to start saving all my blogs in html on Word documents again. When I try to "save" my blog manually, then I end up with several drafts, and when I try to delete the incomplete ones, then all my photos get deleted.

Ever since Blogger updated the site, a little over a month ago, I've had these re-curring problems. I had to resort to using Firefox, because Safari wasn't copacetic with the Blogger updates for a few weeks. I never had this problem with Safari, but now that I'm using Firefox it's happened several times. I don't get all the accessories with Safari, that I get with Firefox (like not having to write in my own html for every single little thing.)

I'm not sure I'll be able to re-load or even re-think my thoughts, and what I had originally written.

I worked on this blog for several days (actually, more than several), waiting until I returned to Cairo to edit and finish it off - which apparently, I did.

When shit like this happens, I truly fell like I'm in bloggatory.

I'm distressed, depressed, and rethinking my blogging life.

It sucks to put a lot of work into something and then just have it disappear.

Apologies,

Vagabondblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment